King Soopers Neighborhood Reward Gift Card
Help support the Colorado Thunderbirds Hockey program by
doing the things you already do
With the King Soopers Neighborhood Reward Gift Card, it is as easy as going to King Soopers to shop. Our organization receives 5% of each dollar you spend with King Soopers or other Kroger Stores (including Loaf n Jug). The card can be used for Food, Pharmacy, and Fuel purchased at the King Soopers stores. This program does not include “Services” such as Western Union, Money Orders, ticket Master, Postage Stamps, Lottery tickets or other Gift Cards.
Here is how it works:
- · Order your reloadable gift card by completing the attached order form.
- · Attach your payment to the form and return it to the address shown.
- · You will receive your gift card order by mail.
- · Begin using your card.
- · When your card is empty or near empty, go to a King Soopers register or service desk to reload your card BEFORE your shopping. There is 5 minute delay from when you add money to your card and when funds are available on the card. The gift card must be reloaded in a SEPARATE transaction prior to your purchases being scanned.
- · You can reload your card with any value you choose, up to $500.
- · Begin shopping and use your gift card to pay for your purchases.
If you know others that would like to participate in this program, they can purchase their own card by completing the attached order form. They might include Parents, Grandparents, Brothers, Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, Friends, Neighbors, Employees, CO-Workers and more! After all, there is no additional expense to anyone who uses this card.
ALL cards must be obtained through our organization in order for it to be linked properly to the Colorado Thunderbirds. Cards obtained at the store will not be credited to us.